
Guest List for "A Night to Remember":
1. Richard Loving- Richard Loving, of Loving VS Virginia, would be awesome to have at this dinner. I would love for him to see everyone here who supports and love him, and to see how thankful everyone is for him. I believe that Richard would make a great guest so that some people could ask questions and just talk to him. I know that many people would love a second chance to talk to Richard about his hardships.
2. Mildred Loving- Mildred, of Loving VS Virginia, would be incredible to have attend this dinner party. I would love the chance to see Mildred, and for her to answer questions and talk about her experience. I think that she deserves to be thanked, and honored at this dinner, and I think that she would really enjoy being with a few close friends and family, and meeting others involved with her and her victory.
3. Bernard S. Cohen (Lawyer, 83)- Cohen, the lawyer who helped the Loving's. The man who went to Mildred eager to help. I believe that Cohen would be a fabulous guest for this dinner because he really loved the Loving's. He put his career along with the Loving's life by taking on this case. He won a victory and saved their life along with the rest of America's forever. I believe that Cohen deserves to be honored and thanked at this nice dinner celebration.
4. Phillip Hirschkop (Lawyer, 81)- Hirchkop, was the other lawyer who worked along side Cohen. The man who was a little more realistic and made sure that Cohen would not screw up. He was the perfectionist who kept the Loving's and Cohen safe. I think it would be awesome to have him attend this dinner party because he loves the people who he got to work with, and he loved his job. He should be celebrated and honored for his hard work, and what he did for the people.
5. Jeff Nichols (Writer of film, Loving)- Jeff Nichols, the director and writer of the film, Loving. I would be honored to have Nichols at this party. I think that it would be fabulous for Jeff to meet the real people involved, his inspiration. I think many of the guests would love to have him here to talk and discuss his work by creating this film.
6. Mark Loving (Grandson)- Mark Loving, Mildred's grandson. I think it would be fabulous to have relatives of the Loving's at the party. It would be awesome to hear about what information they have learned through the line, an how it feels to be related to such a notorious couple.
7. Ruth Negga (Actress of Mildred)- Ruth Negga, actress of Mildred Loving in the film Loving. It would be so awesome to have Ruth here at this dinner. It would be awesome for everyone to get to hear about her experience taking on this role. It would be even better for her to get to talk to and be around her real character. I think it would be so rewarding for Ruth and Mildred to be able to talk and get to know each other.
8. Joel Edgerton (Actor of Richard)- Egerton, actor of Richard in the film Loving. Just like Ruth, I think it would be awesome to have Joel here to explain his acting experience taking a huge role. Along with getting to meet the real people involved with this heroic victory.
PLEASE RSV to the host, Maggie Gardner, @ (256)- 714- 0420
Contact if any questions or concerns
No comments:
Post a Comment